My name is Natali Mironets. I am an international photographer.
Usually I enter the foreign contracts as follows:
– the promotional photo sessions for big companies;
– Food Art photography & promotional videos;
– the individual photo sessions (development of portfolio, making the private nude sessions as well as even entire photo projects);
– the major events photo projects (weddings, festivals, corporate).
I am the founder of photographic studio «inside35mm». I choose this name for my art project not coincidentally. The fact is that the size of the matrix in professional full-frame cameras has a diagonal of 35 mm. The roots of the tradition to call full frame matrix with diagonal 35 mm go back to the past photographic equipment, when the film of 35 mm became the standard for amateur photograph equipment.
As for me, the 35 mm is not just a number. On photo sessions, I completely focus all my vision and concentration on this tiny space. In this moment, I make a real contemporary magic. The work process involves me completely. This let me create the new projects in which I try to express my unique vision of unsurpassed beauty of the world, catch sincere smiles, hugs, eyes expression, etc. I discover the whole world on a small sensor of the camera with diagonal of 35 mm. I will be happy to show it to you!
A special place in our studio activities occupy commercial photography and video. We are constantly improving our skills in this area and put maximum of creativity and enthusiasm to create it. My friend and colleague in this direction Kira Colibri: talented videographer and art director. For this kind of work we traveling together.
List of my partners, who I had the honor to work together, including some of the global and local brands. And the most successful projects of mine are:
– the Italian jewelry brand Roberto Bravo;
– the world-famous collection of women’s clothing of the former Russian spy Anna Chapman;
– the Belgian factory home wear Woody;
– the Polish brand jewelry Karpinski (created on the basis of jewelry factory Colibra);
– International Taekwon-Do Federation;
as well as the cooperation with many magazines and publications.
All of my achievements on one side, I am not planning to stop anytime soon. The list of my goals is growing rapidly.
Highly enthusiastic, Self-improving and quick learning are just the few qualities of me. I learn new techniques of photographing, lowering errors, creating new themes for projects, and improving my skills in photo retouching. But the most important thing among the others is that I love so much traveling, interacting with people, singing up new contracts, grandiose projects and extremely high quality photos are just the few things I wanted to mention that what makes me so enthusiastic and motivated bout what I do for living.